ALT_Kumamoto

Interview

Toward holding 2019 year 's Rugby World Cup · Women' s Handball World Championship. I've been listening to people who support the tournament.

Hello. It is Morinaga of the editor-in-chief of Kumamoto Kumamoto. Recently, I heard many international sports festivals. Although it is also possible to hold the Tokyo Olympic Games in 2020 years, in Kumamoto two world competitions are held, in the 2019 year, the Rugby World Cup and the Women's Handball World Championship.


© JR2019 (Photo by H. Nagaoka)

Rugby World Cup 2019
Rugby World Cup 2019 is the 2019 times Rugby World Cup to be held in 9 year. It will be held for the first time in Asia.
http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/?lang=ja

2019 World Women's Handball Championship
The 2019 World Women's Handball Championship is the 2019 World Women's Handball Championship that is scheduled to be held in 12 in 24 in Kumamoto Prefecture, Japan. The winning team will be given the right to participate in the Tokyo Olympics in 2020 and the next tournament. 2013 year 10 month 28 in the International Handball Federation Board of Directors held in Doha, Qatar, Norway and Japan were selected as final candidates and decided to Japan.

First thoroughly. It is an excerpt from the report of the Public Interest Foundation Local Economic Research Institute.

At the local economic research institute public interest research foundation, "Survey on international sports events" is carried out in 2016 month of 10 year. Here, the Internet survey for the people living in Kumamoto prefecture investigated the effect of the international sports festival held in Kumamoto, how the Kumamoto prefecture is thinking about the holding, hold the tournament We are doing the confirmation of the problem towards.
※ For details of the report, click here
https://www.dik.or.jphttps://altkmt.azureedge.net/media//2017/01/p_161014_1.pdf


First of all, although it is awareness about the international sports festival to be held in 2019 year, it is the result that it is 57.9% in rugby and 33.6% in handball. It seems that the rugby who attracted attention with the active participation of the Japanese representation has become a high recognition. It was unexpected that more than 6% of all handballs held in Kumamoto answered "I do not know".


Regarding the impact of the implementation, it was that "29.6%" has a "good impact", "has a slightly good effect" 50.4%, and about 80% people feel that it is generally good impact.


As a concrete effect, the part that many people (tourists) crowd is crowded, sports promotion, international exchanges and the like are listed as good points, but on the other hand, congestion and congestion caused by many people coming are adversely affected There are many people who think of it as an impression.


Do you think sports events held in Kumamoto will lead to reconstruction? Regarding the question, "I think greatly" is 21.7%, "I think" is 53.5%, together 75.2% are positive answers, which resulted in the expectation for international sporting events being felt.

The expectation of such Kumamoto prefecture is great, and international sports festival where many people gather from all over the world. It seems to be hard to accept or adjust locally .... That is why I've been talking to Mr. Tajima who is the director of the International Sports Division Welcome Manager who is struggling for the success of the international sporting event and Ms. Kikuchi of the Public Relations Demand Room Division.

>>> In the next page, we will introduce an interview with people from the International Sports Division.

1 2 3 4
Morinaga

Morinaga Born in Kumamoto and raised in Kumamoto. While living in the prefecture, I live in Minamioguni-cho, Aso-gun now. My favorite food is cabbage and cucumber. If you get drunk, you have a habit of cutting your hair yourself.

  • 83
  • 68

Related articles

Recommend by Concierge

Morinaga

Morinaga Born in Kumamoto and raised in Kumamoto. While living in the prefecture, I live in Minamioguni-cho, Aso-gun now. My favorite food is cabbage and cucumber. If you get drunk, you have a habit of cutting your hair yourself.

  • 83
  • 68